Wednesday, December 5, 2012

HW 3: Survey Form


I'm hoping that through this survey, I can gather more information about the topic I'm working for. Since I'm the only one providing the ideas I knew about it and some people from the internet with the help of their finished articles. With this procedure, I can facilitate and expand my work more. I'm looking forward that my research paper would be completely develop through the help of this process.

1. Are you an avid fan of k-drama? Why?



2. What is your favorite Korean drama? How can you relate to it?



3. Which Korean drama characters you have a crush on the most? Why do you like him/her?
 

4. If you could be in a Korean drama, which drama would you choose to be in & why? 



5. Why would Filipino's watch Korean TV dramas?



6. What are the characteristics of Koreanovela you know? 

7. What are the aspects of Korean dramas do Filipinos like?
 


Anti-Koreanovelas:

8. Are you an anti-koreanovela? Why?



9. What are the reasons why you hate Koreanovelas?



Thank you for taking the time to answer this survey. Your feedback is important for me in how I can better improve my research paper. 

The following survey questions are for the viewers of Koreanovelas around the world. Some of the questions are about of their favorite k-drama couple, Korean dramas, crush and currently watched K-drama, by this question, it answers the tastes and choices of all the viewers of Koreanovelas.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Checked!
Survey: 10/10

Post a Comment