Wednesday, December 5, 2012

HW 4: Survey/Interview Report


For me to gather more information, I have conducted a survey. Which I randomly choose who will answer the questions I produced. Through this, I didn’t expect that even guys could answer my prepared questions.
I have surveyed around 15 respondents which only 12 persons answered it. I did this through online, I just send an email to the 15 respondents and didn’t force them whether to answer or not, it’s their choice, anyway. I only have 9 questions, which they should only take 15 minutes or less.


Out of many Korean dramas, these are the dramas Filipino viewers watched and liked the most. This process has given me an answer to my unanswered questions and what I don’t know about Korean dramas.

A hundred percent of my respondents really watch and like Korean dramas. Because they wanted an interesting, romantic, comedy and conservative story. Like what Koreanovelas was.


Just like what I’ve predicted, viewers around the world is more typically like to watch Korean dramas than Local and American dramas. Local dramas are just repeating again and again the plot of the story, and American dramas are about killing, gambling, bloody, political, and full of love scene unlike Korean dramas are conservative and interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment